Commercial Insurance for Every Business
The world is changing, and we understand the issues businesses face every day. There is constant competition for your customers, challenges in attracting and retaining top talent, and your cost of goods keeps increasing. Part of your planning should include an annual business insurance review. Your business changes, and so do your exposures. Here are some of the major kinds of coverage found in most business insurance programs.
- Bodily Injury- Bodily injury to a third party.
- Property Damage- Damage to a third party’s property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury- Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability- Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations- Liability arising out of products you sell or business operations and services conducted, excluding professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Management Liability might include cyber, employment, and professional liability coverage. Directors and officers' liability also might fall under this category.
- Umbrella-Provides excess liability over primary auto and commercial liability policies.
- Pollution-Coverage for accidental release of pollutants.
- Covers vehicles owned by the company for business use
- Can include comprehensive and collision
- Buildings & Equipment -This covers most property on or near the business premises that is used in the business. This would include such things as machinery, computers, raw materials or inventory.
- Business Income & Extra Expense- If your main business premises are destroyed along with much of the property you used to operate, business income will provide funds to cover lost revenue. Extra Expense provides the cost of a temporary location and other related expenses.
This information is not intended to be a complete review of all available coverage. Please call our office; we will be happy to review your insurance program.
Bakersfield Insurance Agency is committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest possible rates. Whether you are shopping for commercial auto insurance, contractors insurance, or small business insurance, we can help you obtain the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.
All of us at Bakersfield Insurance Agency truly value the long term relationship with our clients, and are proud to give families, individuals and businesses the personal attention required when it matters most. When claims arise, we realize that it can be very stressful and will do everything possible to assure timely and complete recovery.